Your privacy is important to us!
airports.services values your privacy and treats all personal information provided in the strictest confidence, in accordance with national and international regulations. Our commitment is to always protect and safeguard the personal information provided to us.
We collect specific personal data to better understand your needs, to provide you with better services, to improve our services, and to communicate with you.
Who collects the data here?
airports.services is the processor and controller of personal data collected on its website. “COMPANY”, “we”, “us”, or “our” in this privacy notice, refer to airports.services.
What data does airports.services collect?
To help you book our services and use our website, we ask for specific information about you, like- full name, address, telephone numbers, fax and e-mail contact details, plus additional information, required for the processing of visas, including date and place of birth, nationality, and passport number. This data includes:
- Identity – First name, maiden name, last name, username, or similar identifier. It also, includes marital status, title, date of birth, and gender.
- Profile- Username and password, purchases/orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Contact- Billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Financial information- Bank account and card detail through which payment is made on the site
- Transaction data- Information about payments made to/from you. It also includes details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical information- Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage- How you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications- Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
airports.services also collects, uses, and shares other statistical or demographic information.
Why do we need your account information?
When you register or log into airports.services, we will ask you for the following details to better serve you. Such details will include;
- First and last name – We ask for these details in order to identify you when we try to communicate with you.
- Email address – This will serve as your username when you log into your account. Your email address will never be shared with anybody. Should we want to communicate with you via email with news and updates, permission will need to be given first by you in the form of a subscription.
- Password – This is required to log into your account. It will also grant access to request and place a service order within airports.services.
- Telephone and/or Mobile Contact number – This is collected in case the service provider needs to communicate something to you that requires an immediate response.
What do we do with the data?
Your data is used by airports.services in order to:
- Fulfill contracts, we are about to enter or have entered with you.
- To provide services/ products booked by you.
- If it is required for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- If we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- To send you marketing communications about airports.services.
Who do we share your information with?
airports.services will never be involved in selling or transmitting customer data to any third parties unless given permission by the customer.
We will only provide specific personal data to our service suppliers and vendors in order to fulfill and complete your booked services. We may give information about you as follows:
- To trustworthy third parties that we use for the provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book hotels, chauffeurs, hire cars, onward flights or other services quickly and easily;
- To service providers, you have selected on the website. To provide the services you have selected, we need to transfer relevant reservation details to the Service Provider you have booked. This can include your name, contact details, payment details, the names of the guests traveling with you and any preferences or other information you specified when you made your booking.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- To customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the laws in those countries.
- To third-party organizations involved in credit card authorization.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- To our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our Website, but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
How does airports.services secure your data?
airports.services takes the necessary and appropriate security measures to secure the personal data, collected by us. In order to prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented suitable electronic and managerial procedures to better safeguard and prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, altered or disclosed, used or accessed by an unauthorized entity.
We have also limited the access to the data to specific employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who need to know it, for a legitimate reason. The data will be kept highly confidential and they will use it only on our instructions.
If the need arises, we have taken ample measures to guarantee that you (and any person involved) will be notified if any breach is suspected, where we are legally bound to.
Do you have rights over your personal data?
In accordance with the data protection act, it is the customer’s right and entitlement to inquire about any stored personal data. The customer also has the right to demand personal data to be modified or deleted upon request. In this case please contact us at [email protected] You will have to provide a verification document to verify your identity.
Can you unsubscribe from receiving airports.services marketing communication messages?
Each customer has the right to withdraw their consent for any marketing emails or subscriptions. In order to do so please contact us at [email protected].
What are cookies?
The purpose of cookies is to provide you with information which will be suitable to your preferences. Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer’s hard drive which allow web applications to tailor its operations to your needs. Once permission is given by you, data signals will be collected in order to improve and enhance your user experience within our website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; however, you may modify this on your browser’s settings to decline cookies if you prefer. A cookie will in no way give us access to your computer or any information about you.
How are cookies used?
At airports.services, cookies help us analyze data about our web traffic. It enables us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not, this way we will be able to serve you better.
Your browser can be configured to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish. However, if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, applications or services.
About Your IP Address
The airports.services servers gather information related to your use of the Internet. Our servers collect details like your IP (Internet Protocol) address and the server you are logged onto. Your IP address enables us to diagnose issues with our server and to administer our website. It does not contain any personally recognizable information about you. Your IP address helps us to recognize you during specific sessions and collect broad demographic data and assist us to improve the website’s integrity and its service.